10 Gift Basket Ideas That Every New Mom And Mama-To-Be Will Appreciate
Whether you’re heading to a baby shower or you’re going to see your bestie’s newborn baby, you definitely want to bring her a gift that is both thoughtful and practical. We’ve put together a list of the top 10 things that you can put in a basket for the mama-to-be and/or new mom in your life that will surely be THE basket of all baskets.
1) @WubbaNub Lamb Infant Pacifier: This is possibly one of the best gifts you can put in a basket. Not only is it super cute, but it comes in so many different types animals that you’ll have absolutely no problem matching it to any nursery theme.
2) @ElegantBaby Elephant Bath Wrap Towel in Grey: Going off of the soothie, these animal-themed bath towels are a must-have! Baby will look SO cute when they are wrapped in this adorable bath towel.
3) @VTechtoys Myla the Monkey Portable Safe & Sound Storytelling Soother with Night Light- White noise machine is going to be a must for the new mom! Not only does it soothe the baby because it reminds them of the babies womb, but it also flushes out any outdoor noise in the house.
4) @BurtsBeesbaby Organic Cotton Zip Front Footed Pajamas: These PJs are a MUST for a newborn baby because these onesies have footies to keep their little toes warm and no-scratch mittens to avoid marks on the little ones sensitive face. Most importantly, these onesies have a zipper, which is exactly what you need when you are changing them in the middle of the night! Who wants to try to align snaps when they can barely keep their eyes open?
5) @noodleandboollc Starter Gift Set: Baby needs shampoo and bodywash, right? Rhetorical question. Of course they do! This Noodle & Boo set is perfect because it comes with shampoo, body wash and super soft lotion. Not only do these products smell absolutely amazing, but they are made with natural and gentle ingredients, too.
6) @Noranibaby Snugababe Swaddle: The best gift you can buy a new mom is the gift of sleep (obviously) and the norani swaddle will definitely help baby sleep —completely uninterrupted — for hours at a time. The norani swaddle is an elevated take on the classic swaddle, but has arm inserts to make sure baby’s hands don’t escape and wake them up. It also has a velcro clasp that will keep baby cozy and remind them of their mama’s womb.
7) @PampersPure Protection Diapers Mega Pack in Newborn Size: Filling a gift basket base with diapers is one of the best things you do for a new mom or mama-to-be. We all know diapers are expensive and giving new parents a box of Pampers Pure will be much appreciated.
8) @jellycat_official Board Book If I Were a Puppy: No basket is complete without a book, and this touch-and-feel book is perfect! It’s available in several different animal themes. (Can you tell we’re a sucker for animal-themed baby items?)
9) @jellycat_official Bashful Black and Cream Puppy Soother: Every baby needs a lovey! Partly because they usually grow very attached to it and it’s super adorable when they don’t go anywhere without it! The best part about the Jellycat lovey is that you can buy the matching book, as previously mentioned.
10) @BabyEinstein Star Bright Symphony Toy: How can you put a baby basket together without throwing a toy in there? This Baby Einstein toy is perfect because the bright red light won’t mess with baby’s sleep schedule. A dream for both baby and mom, don’t you think?